Paver Cleaning in Long Island
Paver Cleaning for your Long Island home or business
Our patio cleaning specialists are ready to help.
Our Professional Paver Cleaning Process:
1. Clear the space.
Remove any furniture, potted plants, or other objects sitting on top of the pavers.
2. Tidy any vegetation.
Pull up any weeds from between the paver joints. Using a non-wire stiff-bristle brush to loosen any unwanted moss, algae or lichen growing on the paver surface or between the joints.
3. Prepare a mild, non-acidic cleaning solution.
We use an environmentally safe solution to clean your concrete pavers.
4. Gently scrub the pavers.
Using a combination of regulated power washing (softwashing), rotary soft bristle brush or push broom to gently clean the pavers.
5. Rinse the pavers.
We spray down and rinse the area to remove any grime that was lifted up by the cleaning.
- Professional Service
- Patio Cleaning
- Patio Hot Water Wash, Power Wash with Adjustable Pressure (Soft Washing)
- For All Types of Patios Surfaces
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Residential and Commercial Service